Monday, August 20, 2007

George Lane


<----- Sarah and I being a little bit silly :)
I love the weekends, they are wonderful, blissful and fleeting moments in my life. On Saturday night we headed down to George Lane for a few quiet drinks, although some were definitely more quiet than others (cough cough) and had a bit of a giggle. In fact I was a little surprised, by around midnight it was getting pretty quiet, and for the first time in my life I noticed there were more chicks in the bar than blokes. But then I realised it was St Kilda, and all the guys in St Kilda are old and go home early, and all the girls are young and gorgeous and hoping to hook the old rich men that go home early.
Yesterday was definitely a stay-in-trackies-and-do-nothing day which was glorious, although I did finish my application and send it off.
So now I guess I just have to wait.

No comments: