Friday, April 13, 2007

Yawn

These posts will more than likely dry up next week when I go back to work so I'll make the most of my spare time (?!) now.

Although Josh went out for a few birthday beverages, I went to the movies with les autres filles and watched Disturbia, which I did actually find quite disturbing. Even though I get scared easily, it doesn't stop me from seeing these movies which is ridiculous.

I ended up heading in to the Nevermind Bar anyway to say hello, and was greeted enthusiastically by Nata and Drew which was nice.

It's only a week now before we move into the new place and I'm dreading the move, even though it'll be a huge relief to get in there. I really need to get some photos happening up here on this page, so I'll try and organise that.

In the meantime, I hope everyone stays well and have a great weekend!

Ciao!

Lauren
-xx-

No comments: