Friday, April 20, 2007

Oy :/

So! It's that time of the year. The day has come. We're moving.

After picking up the keys aprés l'école from Armadale and coming home, we faced the vast and endless sea of boxes and random crap that houses seem to magnetically attract. Unfortunately, Josh's car decided that today is the day it wanted to lay down it's weary head and die, so it's parked up the street waiting for the RACV and the breath of life it brings.

We took a few loads of boxes and stuff over to the new place - it's looking remarkably smaller than I first remembered (oops) but my beloved has been gracious enough not to comment on how 'cosy' it's going to be.

Anyway so I'd better go and organise the chaos that surrounds me. I just wish I was like Jeannie and could blink my way into the new house.

Oy :(

Lauren
-xx-

No comments: