Saturday, April 14, 2007

AAAAAARRGGGHHHH!

Oh my god I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry!!

The most insane thing happened this morning...

So at 12:15 I had an appointment - like any self-respecting girl I had to get my eyebrows waxed. 15 minutes I was gone. 15 MINUTES!

As I drove up my street, I couldn't get a car park. Nowhere! And who were those people walking up my driveway? To my HORROR, there were 30 people out the front of my house waiting to get in to an 'open inspection'. I asked if they were there to look out our house (there are 4 in the block) and they said yes. I ran inside and called out to Josh, who appeared with a real estate agent who was extremely apologetic. This agent had just left an abusive message on our property manager's phone because NO ONE HAD TOLD US.

That's right, we had to open our house to 30 PLUS PEOPLE and the house was soooo messy with our crap everywhere. It is so horrible to have people come in and look through your cupboards, your bedroom, bathroom, when all your stuff is everywhere because you haven't had time to hide it.

To make things 100 times worse, one of my students came through with her sister, and saw me, so she now knows everything about my house, my possessions, the fact that I live with my partner (which they're not supposed to know - it's a Catholic thing) and even though she's lovely I am still so embarrassed :(

How horrible :(

So anyone who wants to rent a place, do NOT go with NOEL JONES because they have been NOTHING but trouble for us.

I apologise for the rage but what happened this morning was horrible!

Love Lauren
-xx-

No comments: